15 Hot Ideas for Phenomenal Physical Intimacy!
1. Become a couple with unwavering commitment to doing whatever it takes to make your overall relationship work. Remember, problems always show up in the bedroom. If you want great sex, never deny your partner the attention necessary to let them know they are loved, appreciated and respected. Relationships are something that must be worked on ALL THE TIME, not only when they are broken and need to be fixed.
2. Have a passion for life's sexual journey and for the processes required to go from boring to bliss in the bedroom. Be creative with your passion. Direct it toward your partner. Nurture it. Enjoy and revel in it.
3. Become dedicated to mutual pleasure for both you and your love partner. Sex is fun and pleasure is good for you!
4. Learn to be intentionally spontaneous and open for the opportunity to make love when it presents itself; during a lunch break, in the back seat of your car or by arousing your partner from a deep sleep in the middle of the night.
5. Perfect the ability to communicate openly and honestly your most secret sexual desires and needs. Be responsible for your own sexual pleasure by asking for what you need or taking care of yourself.
6. Be willing to be a student of great sex; read about it, study it, practice it.
7. Be mature enough to exercise the discipline to stay in the moment when being sexually intimate. Never allow the cares of the day to distract you. Focus on giving pleasure to each other.
8. Be daring. . . experiment. Do things differently, try new positions, new places, love toys and more, in agreement with both partners, of course. Variety is the spice of a healthy sexual relationship. Be creative! To always make love the same old way is, in a word, BORING!!
9. Pay attention to personal hygiene. The first rule of making love is to present a body that is tastefully clean!
10. Cultivate the generosity to consider your love partner's pleasure before your own, or the esprit de corps to decide whether you or your partner goes first or whether you reach orgasm together.
11. Have the keenness of mind to recognize the value of making love vs. only having sex. A "quickie" now and then is okay, however to only and always depend upon quickies for your sexual gratification is a form of "taking your partner for granted" and can only lead to resentment. Make time for the time that is needed to "make love."
12. Synthesize the gusto to be energetic when making love and aware of the sensitivity it takes to passionately lay motionless together after engaging in sex. Enjoy foreplay, engagement and afterglow.
13. Be courageous enough to not always take yourselves so seriously; to laugh, to play and be playful and to experience whatever is sexually exciting and enjoyable.
14. Learn to negotiate win/win agreements and promises about how you will mutually care for your partner's needs in the sexual arena.
15. Ask for the variety of pleasure you want and deserve. However, to force or coerce your partner to do something they do not want to do breeds discontent and is highly disrespectful. In this scenario, always take "No!" for the answer. Never be afraid to ask for what you want and always demonstrate the respect to honor your lover's right to say no without consequence.
Practice including the keywords that are in bold in your sexual vocabulary with your partner and watch what happens!
The Female Orgasm: How It Works, and How It Works for You
I'm sure you've heard this disconcerting fact before: 75% of women do not reach orgasm during intercourse. This doesn't mean that 75% of women don't cum at all, it means only 25% of them can cum while you're pumping away and screaming baseball statistics into their ears. This is a rectifiable situation, and it starts with you, buddy. Understanding the four stages of the orgasm, as laid out by sexperts Masters & Johnson, can help you put your significant other into that desired 25%, and make her like you better! They are as follows:
Men's Fragrances Can Set the Mood for Romance
Well, guys, if you're looking for a way to surefire romance for that special lady, don't forget that one of the sexiest things a man can wear is a great fragrance.
When you set out to create the perfect romantic evening, it's easy to remember the flowers, candlelight and some soft, sensual music. But give some thought to the cologne your wear if you want her in the mood for romance. By choosing the right fragrance, you can make sure that you are the only thing on her mind all evening long.
Women love to spell a sexy perfume on a man. One of the first rules though is to wear it lightly. Nothing can spoil the mood faster than too much of a good thing and when it comes to fragrance, it doesn't take much to be too much. Besides, wouldn't you rather she had to lean in close to catch your scent?